Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cheap, Cheap Goes the Chicken!!

Just got the Sweetbay ad in the mail and starting tomorrow (Wednesday, May 20th) they are offering Boneless, Skinless Chicken for $1.79 a lb. Now, this really gets me excited because the cheapest I've ever found it was $1.99. So clear out your freezers and STOCK UP!!

Also, they still have:
Philly Cream Cheese $.99
Kraft Singles 2/$4
(Please note that starting tomorrow Publix has these BOGO at $2.59 and you can use two coupons...one manufactor and one Target making it $.29 each...a way better deal!! Check out Southern Savers for more details!).
Cool Whip $1.19 (use the IPQ from Coupons.com and they're $.69 each!!).
Capri Suns (Sunrise brand included) 2/$4 ($1 each after coupons!!).

Okay, so here's my question for you ladies. Would it be helpful if I started listing the weekly ads together with the coupons? It would require some time and effort on my part so if you really don't think you'd use it, let me know:) Either post your comment here or email me!!!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Thank you I will be going tomorrow after mommy and me. Thanks