Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Join the "You Comment, I Reply" Movement

I came across this new concept on a blog called, Moms In Business. It is simple really, and something all bloggers should be doing out of sheer courtesy and respect for their readers who take a few seconds to comment.

Here is how it works: If you are a blog author who believes that it is important to be active in your own blog community, and reply to as many comments as possible, then join the I Reply movement. Simply place the image from above on your blog, or include it in a post explaining the movement and why you support it. Easy, right?


So, why do I support this movement? Because I believe it's important to acknowledge someone's comments. If someone is kind enough to take time to read my blog let alone comment, then I think it's only right to respond!


Now join the I reply movement by copying the picture above and blog about it!

No comments: