Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thankful Tuesday's

I am following along with the 4FabMoms Thankful Tuesday's. It's been a fun following along! Today I am thankful for our big yard! I know it sounds funny, but I am! We have 5 acres with the 5 adjacent acres that are owned by my in-laws. So pretty much we live on a compound!!! The nice thing about it, though, is that there is no traffic on our private road and therefore, I feel really safe about my daughter being outside. Although she's too young to be outside all the time by herself, I will occasionally let her play in the sandbox on her own while I look on from the house.

While I do miss living in a neighborhood, it is nice to have lots of land where it's always peaceful and quite! And there's lots or room to play and roam! So, there you have it, I am thankful for our big yard!!!

1 comment:

Vicki Arnold said...

A yard is SUCH a big blessing! We are blessed with a large yard, too. We only live on 1 acre, but it is nestled in my in-law's 30 and adjacent to my parent's 7. I can't wait for summer when we can use it more often!