Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thankful Tuesday's

I just posted on our 4FabMom blog that I am thankful to my friend for initiating our ebay contest.

Several months ago my friend, Kim, challenged us to sell as much as we could on ebay for one month. The results were amazing and I even won! The better news, though, was that I finally forced myself to learn how to list and sell on ebay and I haven't been able to stop!

I've been bitten by the ebay bug and I love it. I guess I just appreciate the fact that I can sell things from my house that I would otherwise give away and make a little money back on it. And while listing my items is a little time consuming, I also enjoy the process!!

If you're in need of some cute girls clothing, be sure to check out my items: 1plumbher is my name.

No comments: